This inspiring, entertaining, and educational children’s book is a beautiful way to introduce your child to the importance of being kind and will teach them valuable life skills!
After an incident on the playground, Hero was determined to make his world a kinder place, so
his Kindness Mission began.
Experts agree that kindness and empathy are essential tools for your children. Teaching kindness helps children to develop empathy.
This beautifully illustrated book about a Kindness Superhero offers the following:
• A lovely rhyming story with social-emotional learning (SEL)
• Teaches children the importance and benefits of being kind
• Provides numerous examples of kindness. Children learn best by example
• Promotes family values, positive behavior, and conversation on what it means to be kind
• Inspires children to be thoughtful and think of others
• An entertaining ‘find the bee’ activity on each page
• A bonus activity page with a Kindness Superhero Badge
• Highly recommended for parents, educators, and anyone who works with children
• Suitable for children of all ages
There are numerous children’s books about feelings and emotions. What makes this one stand out is an exciting story about a Superhero. Children love Superheroes that are as fast as a rocket, brave as a lion, and have superpowers. We offer a new kind of superhero who is – super kind!
Reveal the magic of kindness to your child.
“Hero learns about Kindness is a wonderful story to show children the true power of being kind to others. As a teacher, I am constantly looking for engaging and clear ways to communicate this behavior to my students. Hero’s character portrays how to handle positive and negative social situations appropriately and in a fun and engaging way. The rhyming makes the story easy to read and memorable for the children, and the illustrations are beautiful. They create significant opportunities for asking and answering questions and ensure the children can follow the story. I can’t wait to have the whole series in my classroom in our precious reading corner. Thank you, Anita Polly.” Teacher Jess
Targeted Age Group:: 3 – 10
What Inspired You to Write Your Book?
I have observed children behaving unkindly to their peer group, family, and friends on so many occasions. There appears to be less mindfulness among children when it comes to their social interactions and general awareness of others. I do understand that it is a challenging world that children are growing up in today. I hope that, through my books, I am able to help them navigate these waters more confidently, kindly and ultimately happier.
Links to Purchase Print Books
Link to Buy Print Edition at Amazon
Links to Purchase eBooks
Link To Buy on Amazon
Links to Author’s Social Media:
Author Home Page Link