About the Book:
Follow Ruth and Joshua on an amazing journey to meet their friends who are letting their light shine around the world. Ruth and Joshua take you along on a short journey to introduce you to their friends and tell you stories of compassion, kindness, courage, sharing, gratitude, acceptance, and love. Let your light so shine is a great book for boys and girls around the world with 7 inspiring short stories. It is the perfect gift for children.
Within this book, you will find, stories like:
• Esther, a young girl who loves baking and had a homemade street fair selling cookies and lemonade to help her friend Sarah. She made lots of money to help Sarah and her family fix the roof of their home.
• Hannah, a young girl who enjoys playing outside, helped her friend David who fell off his bike. She also stands up for her friend who was getting bullied by reporting to the teacher.
• Jonah, a young boy who despite being afraid, volunteered to replace a player on the school football team. He was courageous and also tried to help other children by donating his medal from the match.
• Mummy teaches David the importance of sharing his toys with others
• Daddy teaches Esther to treat everyone the same way she would like to be treated.
• Moses celebrates thanksgiving with his family and remembers to share what he has with others.
Targeted Age Group: 3-8